In this section

Online Form - New property - new bin service

All residential properties require a bin service. A new bin service can only be provided after a Notice of Completion (BA7) or occupation permit has been provided. Bin services will be charged to the property on Rates Notices. 

Property Details


Maximum size of ALL attachments is 976.56 MB