Please enter your property details below.
1. Request for one (1) new bin
Complete this section only if you are requesting a new bin. To request a repair or replacement, go to the "2. Repair or Replacement" step below.
2. Repair or Replacement
Complete this section only if you are requesting Repair or Replacement of a bin. Please tick Appropriate Boxes
3. Request an extra MGB Service to Rates Notice (anything in excess of 1 standard service)
Complete this section only if you are requesting an additional bin (anything in excess of 1 standard service).
I am requesting Additional Bins/Services
4. Removal of MGB Service from Rates Notice (must retain 1 bin service per property)
Complete this section only if you are requesting removal of bins (must retain 1 bin service per property).
I am requesting Removal of Bins/Services
- A Classic Collection is the service provided to empty the waste from your 240 Litre Mobile Garbage Bin (MGB) from your kerbside verge emptied on the specified day of the week for that area. When more than one 240 Litre MGB is collected for the same property from the vergeside, on the pickup day all bins serviced are also classed as a Classic Waste Collection. Each bin service, including any additional bins serviced costs $282.50 pa per Bin.
- Premium Collection is provided to those owners requiring their 240-litre Mobile Garbage Bin or a number of Mobile Garbage Bins collected and emptied from within their property. For each 240 Litre MGB collected from within the same property on the pickup day they are all classed as a Premium Waste Collection and charged the service costs of $501 pa per Bin.
The Town of Port Hedland charges a fee of $160.30 for any replacement bins; this charge is billed against the property owner on the rate notice.
Bin deliveries may be delayed where the delivery property address is not displayed, or where dogs and/or other obstacles are encountered.
All bins must be placed on the verge area adjacent to the roadway by 6am on the collection day.