Town of Port Hedland
Find us on Facebook Join us on Google+

Accommodation & Caravan Parks

This area covers approvals of all types of temporary accommodation, which includes back packers, caravan parks, hotel and motels, construction camps, and short stay apartments. These premises are routinely inspected and licensed annually by Environmental Health Services.

Click the links to obtain a copy of an Application for Registration of a Lodging House and an Application for Grant or Renewal of a Caravan Park Licence.

Click the links to obtain a copy of Council’s Policy 12/006 Permit to Camp on Private Property and an Application for Temporary Accommodation.

If you have any further queries please contact our Environmental Health Services on (08) 91589 367.