Town of Port Hedland
Find us on Facebook Join us on Google+

Vehicle Crossover

Vehicle Crossovers are access driveways to residential or commercial properties from the road.

Crossover may be constructed in one of the following materials:

  • Concrete
  • Asphalt
  • Seal
  • Clay/Concrete paving

Council shall contribute (or subsidise) half the cost of a standard crossover (one crossover to a property) subject to the crossover being deemed to conform to the specifications.

For further information on crossovers, their construction, or eligibility for a subsidy, please contact Engineering Services on 9140 2328.