Boodarie Strategic Industrial Area Structure Plan
The objectives of the BSIA Structure Plan are as follows:
- Provide a framework to guide coordinated development of the BSIA and future planning approvals in order to optimise capacity for strategic industrial use.
- Provide industry with a comprehensive information pack, in the form of this structure plan and associated reports, to facilitate appropriate types and forms of development within the BSIA.
- Establish specific infrastructure corridors that provide an essential link between the Port and the BSIA.
- Establish Port capacity and access to enable optimal industrial development and export within the BSIA.
- Facilitate development through the Town of Port Hedland Town Planning Scheme No.5 (TPS5) and a structure plan process consistent with the WAPC’s Structure Plan Framework; and
- Recognise the governance structure for the implementation of the structure plan
Structure Plan Report
External Report Appendices: